The composite band GWF-A1000XC is the latest addition to the GWF-A1000 Series, the first analog model for the FROGMAN Series of G-SHOCK MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water-resistant watches.
This model is the first of the FROGMAN lineup to come with a composite band with an extension mechanism on the buckle that allows it to be easily worn over a wet suit while diving. During normal wear, the mechanism can be folded up for a normal-length band.
The band of the GWF-A1000XC is made using carbon-reinforced resin, making the bands both strong and lightweight.
The laminated carbon bezel of the GWF-A1000XC has a single orange layer for a distinctive look. This ties in with orange dial accents that unify the overall design scheme.
The base model for this new addition is the GWF-A1000, which introduced an analog face while maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been part of this series since its inception in 1993. Large, luminescent hour and minute hands improve readability, and the face provides an intuitive indication of measurement information.
The monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single piece.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin / Carbon fiber Composite Band
- Double-lock, 1-press, 3-fold Clasp
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Carbon monocoque case
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Carbon fiber bezel
- Screw Lock Crown
- ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
- LED light (Super illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Diving mode
- Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 1:59'59
- Surface time measurement: up to 24 hours
- Log data: up to 30 records
- Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 30 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case : 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
- Total weight : 140g
All of our watches are from official brands' distributor in Malaysia. They provide local warranty for all your watches. Here are the overview of warranties given to each brand's products.
|Brand||Years of Warranties||Extended Warranty|
|Casio (G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Sheen, Pro Trek, Casio General)||1 Year||1 Year|
|Citizen Eco-Drive/Automatic||3 Years||-|
|Citizen Quartz||1 Year||-|
|Citizen Special Offer (Discount more than 25%)||1 Year||-|
|Q&Q||1 Year||1 Year|
To get the extra 1 year warranty of Casio watches, you can scan the QR code on your Marco warranty card or go to this website below after you have received your watch.
3 steps to register Casio watch warranty Malaysia:
- Register a Marco M club account
- Click 'Watch Warranty' and fill in all warranty card information
- Upload your receipt
To get the extra 1 year warranty of Q&Q watches, you need to scan the QR code on your warranty card or go to this website below after you have received your watch. After you fill in the Google Form, you will get FREE extra 1 year warranty.
For Garmin, Amazfit and Ticwatch smartwatches, they don't have any warranty card. They use e-warranty, which follows the serial number of the model. So, if you need to claim warranty, just bring your receipt and the watch, then you will be able to claim the warranty.
If your watch has any damages/problem within the warranty period. you can claim the product warranty by going to anyone of these brands' authorised service center in Malaysia. Just google it and you will find the nearest service center to your house.
*The warranty is just for internal of watches, ex. movement and operating system. It doesn't include the external of watches, ex. glass cracked, watch band broken.
We offer FREE shipping to the whole Malaysia. No matter how much or how little you buy, we will ship to your place without any charge!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, we will ship it by using Pos Laju/J&T within 3 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Normally, the watch will take 3-5 working days to ship to your place. Please take note that due to high cases of Covid-10 in whole Malaysia and the MCO, the shipment will be delayed. Please expect it will take 1-10 days longer than usual time, depends on the place.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a RM20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We offer full refund or return within 30 days of ordering. You can contact us and ask for a refund/return. We will proceed full refund and the shipping fee will be refunded in terms of store credits.
To make a return/refund request:
Step 1: Email us
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org as below:
Reason of Return:
Request to: Exchange / Refund
You need to attach some supporting documents in the email, which are:
- A copy of order notification, invoice or receipt from Watch Empires
- Pictures of the defective, damaged or wrong product(s)
We will respond within 1 working day if not sooner.
Step 2: Return the product
After you get the return approval email from us, we will contact you to make arrangement for the return parcel.
You are responsible to take care of the product(s) to ensure all packaging are intact as per original packing. You may consider to add additional wrapping material to avoid damages during the return shipping to us.
If product(s) we receive not in its original condition or were damaged during shipping(where beyond our control, not due to our logistic partner or our fault or negligence), you may be charged for the repair of the product(s) and we reserve the right to deduct the cost from your refund.
Under circumstances where we agree that the buyer to arrange the return shipping, the return product must reach us within 14 working days from the date of approval (or a date agreed by both parties).
Step 3: Get the refund/exchange
Refund/exchange will only be processed after the inspection on the return product(s) if they are in good condition as per original packing when delivered to you.
We will notify you via email / Whatsapp / phone call on the status of your request.
Exchanging new product(s): You will be offered a new product replacement to the original purchase item, subject to stock availability. The replacement product(s) will be delivered within 7 to 14 working days from the date of receiving parcel to the address as indicated in the original order.
Getting your refund: Refund will be made directly to the original mode of payment used (credit/debit card, online bank transfer or e-wallet) within 14 working days from the day we notify you on the refund status.
If you process your payment through instalment platform, Hoolah or Atome, the instalment in next 2 months will be cancelled and your first payment will be refunded back to your card.