- Campaign is only valid on 30 June 2021 from 12:00AM – 11:59PM
- Campaign is NOT valid for these merchants, list is inclusive and not limited to: GrabGifts, FavePay, Carousell, FoneApp, Elinking, PosMalaysia, ALL bill payments platform and/or insurance payment platform, ALL telco payment platform, ALL government services payment platform and etc.
- Valid for two (2) redemptions per spend category per user per device:
GrabPay: Get 15x GrabRewards Points (up to 6,000) with min. spend of RM180. Limited to 8,000 redemptions only.
- PayLater by Grab: Get 30x GrabRewards Points (up to 6,000) with min. spend of RM180. Limited to 1,500 redemptions only.
- GrabPay: Get 15x GrabRewards Points (up to 6,000) with min. spend of RM180. Limited to 8,000 redemptions only.
- Campaign will end at the end of the campaign period, or when the available prizes have been fully awarded, whichever earlier. Prizes are awarded on a first come first served basis and while stocks last only.
- GrabRewards Points will be awarded instantly upon the completion of the eligible transaction. GrabRewards Points can be viewed under “Points History” on the Grab app.
- Grab does not have any obligation to inform the user in the event promo has reached the maximum redemption throughout the campaign period during or before the conclusion of the campaign period.
- GrabRewards Points issued from this campaign will not contribute to a GrabRewards tier upgrade, and no extensions of validity will be entertained.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or replacements.
- Campaign is not valid with any other voucher, discount or promotion.
- Grab reserves the right to alter, extend or terminate the promotion, or amend the terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the promotion, the decision of Grab shall be final.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with promotion shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
Don't wait anymore, fill up your cart now and ready to use Grab Pay/ PayLater by Grab to checkout on 30/6/2021.